• Group Leaders need to be minimum of 21 years old and will be responsible for a small group of teens for the duration of the event.
• Group Leaders will stay overnight with their group and help navigate their teens throughout all the activities of FITF.
• Group Leaders need to stay for the duration of the event.
• Group Leaders will need to attend one 2 hour training session at GHOP either from 7-9pm, Thursday, Nov. 7 OR 3:30-5:30pm, Friday Nov. 8th before the event.
• All lodging and meals will be provided by FITF.
• Approval of application will be sent via email.
• If you have any questions please call Stacy at (407) 810-8531 or email FridaysInTheFlame@gmail.com.
Church Reference (This can be your pastor or any leader in your church.)
Group Leader Commitment & Agreement
I attest that the above information is true and correct to the best of my knowledge. I hereby give permission to Fridays in the Flame to investigate my background and check references as it relates to my woking with youth at Fridays in the Flame. I understand this could also include a police background check as well as investigation by professional agencies. I also understand that I may withhold my permission and that in such a case, no investigation will be done and my application for service will not be processed further.